Senior Manager Partner OperationsLondon, UNITED KINGDOM - Analyst
The Senior Manager Partner Operations supports the Denodo Partner business and representatives globally in meeting their objectives by ensuring operational excellence and accurate data/reporting, whilst striving to improve the existing infrastructure and processes that aid the success of the Denodo partners and Partner Channel Sales (PCS) Teams.
- Identify and drive process improvements. Establish priorities for implementation.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to ensure harmony with standard corporate policies and processes
- Support the Partner Sales teams in meeting their objectives by ensuring operational processes are in place, running smoothly, and Partner business data is accurate in Denodo systems.
- Provide direction, oversight, and management across the global Operations team to ensure that processes are consistent and running effectively. Ensure requests are promptly addressed. Monitor key receiver teams' completion of tasks within processes. Utilize/establish dashboards to monitor.
- Advise and support the Partner Marketing team with effective implementation of key initiatives e.g. Partner MDF process, Partner Leads process, etc.
- Manage a team of up to three geographically located Partner Ops Mgrs
- Primary Processes include (but are not limited to):
- New Partner Registration - review, route for approvals, manage due diligence, communications with Partners
- Deal Registration / Partner Engagement - capture, review, route for approvals, ensure Oppty is appropriately tagged based on approval.
- MDF budget set up, tracking, Partner request management, Purchase requests, Partner Invoices
- Salesforce data hygiene
- Regular process to verify Partner related fields (ex: fees) are correct on Opptys
- Oppty updates from Partner Sales - verify and ensure updates are in place and that they comply with policies
London, UNITED KINGDOM
- Experience working directly with sales/partner sales teams and partners
- 5+ years partner/channel experience
- Previous team management experience
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Self-motivated with ability to drive projects to completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills effective across all corporate functions
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration with other teams and departments
- College/University degree in business related area of study preferred
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.