Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team as a field marketing manager. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, developing and executing field marketing events and digital programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - ensuring they meet sales and marketing goals and targets, are accomplished with excellence, and within budget through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
We offer great benefits and a stunning view of the city from our newly renovated office. The company and team are both growing rapidly and the industry is hot. Apply now to join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
• Field marketing: Plan, coordinate, and execute multiple end-to-end regional, industry, and executive field marketing events and programs on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
• Optimize programs for success; tracking all aspects of program execution to prescribed metrics, and analyzing results to track program efficiency, timeliness, and creative success.
• Maximize event impact by leading execution of activities before, during and after events in partnership with sales development reps, field sales, and other marketing functions – ensuring that all activities are well thought out and executed.
• Develop field event and / or program strategy and execution plan with detailed task list and track through completion using project management tool including assignment of tasks to others and following up with them to ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
• Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities to ensure maximum yield from investment.
• Create segment lists using targeted selection criteria and provide them to sales development reps and field sales and ensure they follow up with customers and prospects.
• Perform all onsite logistics with finesse, including onsite presence, to ensure maximum brand exposure.
• Track and optimize event/program return on investment in partnership with marketing operations
• Ensure leads are uploaded to CRM system in a timely fashion and assigned to sales, followed up by sales development reps, and monitor lead conversion progress.
• Support sales development reps and field sales with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and sales customer visits.
• Other duties as assigned to support North America demand generation initiatives.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or Marketing areas. MBA a plus.
- Substantial experience in marketing (5+ years), with a successful track record of creating and evaluating offers, programs and campaigns.
- Strong demand generation marketing experience with the ability to nurture customer opportunity through to qualified leads.
- Proven knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo) tools.
- Knowledge of digital marketing including search, social and online nurture journeys.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Experience with technology solutions in a business-to-business environment. Preferably familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software and web-based technologies.
- Relationship focused with the ability to listen, contribute and influence within the local sales team and other regional stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Native English speaker. Foreign language skills a plus, especially languages applicable to EMEA markets.
- Ability to multi task in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality.
- Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Available to travel internationally when needed (10%)
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.