Senior Partner Marketing Manager EMEA
Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated product marketer in EMEA to join the expanding marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the product marketing needs for the entire EMEA region. That will include creating compelling content; evangelizing Denodo value proposition through analysts, press/ media, and customers; being the spokesperson at trade shows and at Denodo’s field and online events; and working with sales teams to accelerate the sale.
Location: London preferred. Munich and Paris locations are also considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Working with the Business Development managers, establish and maintain relationships across EMEA with key alliances / business development, partner marketing, and corporate marketing managers, directors, and executives in Tier 1, 2, and 3 technology and global system integration organizations, such as Amazon (AWS), Microsoft, Tableau, TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, and HCL.
- Plan and execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, etc.) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, and leverage corporate web to recruit partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness.
- Work with partners and the demand generation team in each of the geographies to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, and solution.
- Leverage relationships with partners, increase brand awareness, and generate leads, both with and through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship / involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, and virtual summits (Denodo DataFest and Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own and maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded solution briefs, webinars, round-table panels, C-level executive dinners, and hands on labs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology and / or services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization and Denodo.
- Own, develop, and disseminate partner branding, blog, and press release guidelines.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Develop any partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Create and release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters and lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop and issue press releases, media alerts, and bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that can be posted on Denodo’s website, blog site (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners’ blog sites.
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, and Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
London, UNITED KINGDOM
- BA/ BS degree with minimum 5-10 years business development, alliances / partner marketing, and demand generation experience in a B2B software company. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of recruiting and managing partner relationships with Tier 1 technology partners like Microsoft, Amazon, Tableau, Cloudera, and Hortonworks, and system integrators such as TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, and HCL.
- Experience working with demand generation team to organize marketing campaigns and to involve partners to generate leads.
- Proven history of working with the partners to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to use partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Ability to be a leader, driving efforts with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce is required
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.