Product Manager DirectorLos Angeles, CA, USA - Product Management
We are looking for an experienced product manager that will help support Denodo’s growth in the West Coast region.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the market and competition, representing Denodo’s product in front of marquee customers, and helping to translate customer needs into requirements with the goal of influencing product design and roadmap for the coming years.
The ideal candidate exemplifies excellent written and oral communication skills, enjoys working closely with customers, and is able to clearly articulate user requirements to product development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Product design: analyze current and future features to identify the best options for compelling, easy to use software.
- Customer feedback: drive conversations to understand customer needs, future directions and current issues. Translate and prioritize these conversations into technical content that can be digested by the product development team.
- Competitive intelligence: Displays a good understanding of the capabilities of competing products and technologies to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales support: Enable our sales directors and partners in your region, and directly support key opportunities with roadmap and product discussions
- Marketing support: Maintain a fluid relationship with marketing to align strategies and messaging. Support local marketing efforts, including speaking at webinars and events.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- 9+ years professional experience including customer facing positions
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in product management or similar role, ideally in a vendor in the data management space
- Deep knowledge of technologies that support data integration and analytics such as data warehousing, data lakes, business intelligence, data science, etc.
- Solid understanding of database management and data integration strategies (ETL, ELT, iPaaS, streaming, etc.)
- Experience in web technologies, architectures and services (AWS, Azure, Docker, etc.)
- Use of lifecycle and ticketing systems like Jira
- Knowledge of data governance tools and processes is another plus.
- Active listener, inquisitive and passionate about technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts.
- Be a team worker with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to travel around 20% of the time.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.