Be part of an supportive and elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries, exciting growth paths, direct mentorship, and access to senior management.
Your mission will be to identify business deals by contacting potential enterprise customers in the Brazilian region; exploring opportunities with C-Level, managing your leads, prospecting leads, supporting marketing programs, both online and offline.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in the centre of Madrid.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Representative, you will successfully employ a combination of excellent communication skills and technical knowledge to engage with potential customers.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Outreach to people via phone and e-mail.
- Effectively introduce and represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule and make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Inside sales / business development experience – software sales or high-tech products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Portuguese. Business Spanish and English needed for internal communication.
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand and carry out oral and written directions. Ability to be a tactful and good listener. Respect for discretion and confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently and be a multi-tasker.
- Experience in working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly.
- Must genuinely care about people and be a teamplayer
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing business.
- Flexibility to adapt to working hours to give coverage to Brazil time zone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.