Business Development Representative - Fluent French
Be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing, international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide enterprise clients across all industries, exciting growth paths, direct mentorship, and access to senior management.
Your mission will be to identify business deals by contacting potential customers in French speaking EMEA and exploring opportunities, lead management, monitoring and reporting on all marketing programs, both online and offline.
This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager EMEA. This is a full time job based in our Madrid office.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Representative you will successfully employ a combination of excellent communication skills and technical knowledge to engage with potential customers.
Main responsibilities for this position are:
- Outreach to people via phone and e-mail.
- Effectively introduce and represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule and make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Inside sales experience – software sales or high-tech products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in French.
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone and e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Respect for discretion and confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, and efficient.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Must genuinely care about people and have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing busines.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.