The Operations team at Denodo is looking for a full time, experienced Business Systems Analyst. This role will carry the responsibility of administering the CRM, marketing automation tools, sales enablement tools, and other systems throughout the Denodo organization. The Business Systems Analyst will also carry responsibility for training teams on the use of the supported systems.
Your future team & tools:
- This will be a new role within the Denodo Operations organizations. It will support our global Salesforce environment as well as all major integrations to the Salesforce platform.
- Our organization is rapidly growing and will need systems and processes in place to support the exponential growth rate. The systems will not only need to be built to support todays activities but also the future scale of the organization.
Things you’ll love about this job:
- Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
- Very supportive and highly-skilled team
- Start with a clean slate. Unlike many organizations who have years of technical debt written into their CRM, you will have a clean environment to work from on day one.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Salesforce administrator and developer
- A natural communicator who knows how to translate between business requests and Salesforce technical requirements
- Eager to pick up new tools and do the necessary research to master them
- Experience deploying and supporting marketing automation systems and sales enablement tools
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly and priorities frequently shift
- Very strong Excel competency
- Strong Data Analysis Skills
- Creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years full-time Salesforce admin experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification (please provide certification number with application)
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales users and understanding of their diverse needs
- Proficient in the English language
Nice to have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Salesforce Consultant Certification
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.