Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated product marketer in London to join the expanding marketing team. The candidate needs to be the face of Denodo in front of customers, establish relationship with the champions within the customer organizations and leverage them for various marketing activities to increase the impact of Denodo’s EMEA marketing efforts. That will include creating compelling customer case studies; engaging customers for industry events, trade shows and Denodo’s field events or marketing campaigns; evangelizing Denodo value proposition through customers; being a spokespersons at tradeshows and at Denodo’s field and online events; support sales team with customer reference information to accelerate sales cycle; engage customers for analyst interactions; and support EMEA demand generation team with any customer specific activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop the reference ability of each customer beginning from the time they become a customer and slowly develop them towards becoming a public reference.
2. Gain deeper understanding of the customers’ use cases by interacting with customers and partners, and develop case study materials in various formats to be used in sales cycle. Actively maintain these collateral's to ensure they are up-to-date with the customers’ use of the Denodo Platform.
3. Engage customers in various marketing activities such as speaking engagement at tradeshows, Denodo and partner events / webinars, providing references for analyst evaluations such as Gartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and Forrester Wave, providing interviews with media, and writing blogs or thought leadership articles in Denodo’s blog-site or third-party media.
4. Actively train the sales teams to be conversant with the customer use cases so that they can successfully articulate them in sales cycles. Rapidly respond to sales queries about the suitability of certain customer case studies for particular prospective customer use cases. If requested by the sales teams, recruit customers to provide positive reference
to prospective customers.
5. Develop Denodo’s product advisory council (PAC) with strategic customers – both old and new. Organize several PACs throughout EMEA, inviting the customers to these events, and working with them to socialize their use case and provide feedback on Denodo roadmap.
6. Coalesce the customer community around user groups, and help organize customer meetups in various locations to encourage the customers to exchange information among themselves. Create online user group(s), to encourage customers to communicate and exchange ideas, as part of a vibrant community.
Location: London, UK preferred, Munich, Germany and Paris, France, Madrid, Spain also considered
1. BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical Engineering. MBA a plus.
2. 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on data integration and data management in the enterprise B2B software sector is required. Preferably with international experience in the software industry.
3. Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, and cloud technologies is a must.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers. Excellent presentation skills.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
6. Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
7. Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
8. Available to travel internationally (about 25%).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.