As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for technical account leadership and management for the Denodo Sales Cycle across multiple strategic accounts, including relationships with technical counterparts within those organizations. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
You will also have the opportunity to deliver demonstrations to customers and provide technical sales support that will win over new prospects. The goal of this team is to ensure a high level of field support so that we can provide the best customer focused sales experience.
You will be part of an elite team in a rapidly growing international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth path as part of a global team.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Sales Engineer you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, client communication and coordination skills between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Develops and delivers outstanding presentations and demonstrations that range from standard to custom demonstrations. Effectively communicates with key IT and Business decision makers and influencers.
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including an overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of our platform
- Capable of building and/or leading the development of custom demos and proof-of-concept (POC) execution where customers evaluate the Denodo Platform in an on-premise or cloud development environment.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding customer requirements and issues.
- Assists Denodo Marketing efforts on implementing product demos to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide technical support to entire sales team as appropriate (e.g. handle technical questions and escalate them when required, conduct training and/or briefings).
- Assists with customer RFP proposals by researching and providing RFP responses. Requires minimal supervision and may take a lead role on less complex RFP project responses. Supports any required RFP-related customer presentations and demonstrations
Mexico City, MEXICO
- Experience Range: +5 years
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor, Master)
- Understanding of Data Integration flavors
- Solid understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice. Good knowledge of software development and architectural patterns.
- Technical skills include Java development, JDBC, XML, Web Service related APIs, experience with version control systems (e.g. SVN, git).
- Basic experience in Big Data, NoSQL, and InMemory environments is welcome.
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems in server environments.
- Personal and Relationship qualities: Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks. Active listener. Curiosity and continuous learning. Creativity. Team worker.
- Communications: Good written/verbal communication skills (other international languages is a plus) are essential for interaction with clients, making presentations, attending meetings and writing technical documentation.
- Willingness to travel.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.