Field Marketing Specialist, SEMEA & MEMilan, ITALY - Marketing
Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated and dedicated individual to join the marketing team in Milan. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager for Denodo’s Southern Europe & Middle East region. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for executing field marketing events and digital programs, to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - supporting sales and marketing goals and targets within the Southern Europe & Middle East region.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally with the demand generation, field marketing, product marketing and partner teams, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously, while consistently meeting deadlines.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Regional demand generation campaign support: support for running all offline and online demand generation campaigns for the Southern Europe & Middle East region.
- Marketing lead processing: qualification, upload and tracking on Salesforce.com (SFDC) of all leads across events, digital campaigns, and other marketing initiatives.
- List build, targeting & segmentation: enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, and audit and segment for successful campaign execution.
- Set up, develop, and report on effectiveness of demand generation programs and campaigns using our Marketo and Salesforce tools.
- Social Media campaign management - content creation, execution, and smooth running of all social media marketing campaigns, (both organic and paid).
- Planning, organising and running effective Nurture Campaigns through Marketo for existing and new leads.
- Maintain availability of marketing and sales materials, ordering new supplies as needed.
- Events logistics and on-site set-up and support (this will include travelling around the region).
- Management/coordination of marketing vendors (printers, branding agencies, couriers, etc.).
- Marketing administrative tasks (raising purchase orders, invoice management, etc.)
- Support for Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and Public Relations (PR) activities in the region.
Desired Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a person who is agile, willing to learn, committed and very collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, or related fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in field marketing and demand generation preferably in the IT/technology space. Experience of planning, executing, and managing campaigns independently.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and marketing projects at the same time with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality.
- Experience in creative writing
- Experience in the B2B sector will be a plus.
- Experience in database marketing, segmentation, and analytics. ABM experience would be a bonus.
- Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo) tools.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Native Italian speaker; Fluency in English language (written & verbal); any other European languages will be a plus.
- Team player, hands-on attitude, keen learner, passion for work and eagerness to generate results.
- Experience in Paid Media Marketing campaigns, including LinkedIn.
- Ability to use Excel to create analytical reports.
- Up to 20% European and Middle East travels required
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.