Internship Data Engineer / Data ConsultantMunich, GERMANY - Information Technology
Your internship with us
As an intern at Denodo you’ll become part of our exceptional team. With ongoing mentorship and training throughout the program from some of the most highly regarded data virtualization experts, you will learn invaluable technical skills and boost your confidence in the working world.
- Develop novel solutions to address key customer focus areas involving security, containers, Cloud, advanced analytics (AI/ML), and/or micro-services.
- Extend real customer use cases by exploiting new data virtualization platform features and capabilities.
- Build tools to improve and automate the user experience in administering the platform and deploying solutions.
- Understand the Denodo product in detail and provide expert advice to customers when facing problems or trying to understand the Denodo products and documentation.
- Diagnose and resolve customer inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase data virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
What can you expect
- Shape the future of the data and analytics industry with a product-led high growth company
- Explore and experience cutting edge technology solutions and their use in industrial applications
- Immerse yourself into a culture of excellence and ownership in a diverse, international work environment
- Avail inclusive benefits, flexibility, and well being
Requirements and Desired Skills
- Solid understanding of SQL.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team.
- Curiosity and continuous learning.
- Good written/verbal communication skills in German ( min. C1 Level) and English
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.