The Opportunity: - This role is focused on driving SalesForce CRM and CPQ training across the Inside Sales (ISS) and Sales departments. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with the project team and delivering this content to the entire organization and providing training. You will lead the process of developing, managing and continuously improving the enablement content and collateral and will determine training effectiveness and improvements as needed.
Location: Madrid, London, Boise or New York
Things you’ll love about this job:
· Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
· Very supportive and highly-skilled team.
· Lead the rollout on a global scale with opportunity to travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain training materials for SalesForce CRM/CPQ.
· Design the training alongside change management team.
· Deliver virtual and classroom training to a non-technical audience.
· Manage resources in support of training delivery for role-based onboarding class sessions.
· Provide coaching on effective training techniques, and create and conduct train the trainer sessions for participants.
· Develop course content (across multiple products and departments) at a variety of levels and roles in instructor-led, virtual, and recorded formats.
· Maintain and update assets around new process updates.
· Identify opportunities to improve, update, or customize training materials to meet the needs of the audience.
· Conduct course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training and incorporate measurement and assessment results into future training.
· Support and mentor new employees as part of the onboarding process.
· Consult with subject matter experts, business owners, and peers to meet business training and enablement needs across multiple cross-functional teams.
· Manage class and onboarding activities across geographically-dispersed teams, defining project timelines, and identifying priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Flexibility, the ability to work in an agile and changing environment.
· Experience in training and applying curriculum development and instructional design practices and methodologies to support training creation and delivery.
· Knowledge of adult learning principles and course development methodologies, and understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools.
· Knowledge of Sales and Marketing tools like: CRM (SalesForce preferred), Sales Enablement Tools (SalesForce CPQ), Marketing Automation (Marketo) tools and others.
· High level of creativity, independence and dependability.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
· 5+ years proven training experience in a field capacity.
· Advanced English communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
· Be empathetic and influential without being authoritative.
· Ability to effectively interface with business leadership.
· Ability to work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
· Strong facilitation and classroom management skills.
· Excellent verbal, written, proofreading, and editing skills.