Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, developing and executing demand generation events and programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - ensuring they meet sales and marketing goals and targets, are accomplished with excellence, and within budget through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and executive multiple end-to-end regional, industry and executive events and programs on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details.
- Optimize programs for success; tracking all aspects of program execution to prescribed metrics, and analyzing results to track program efficiency, timeliness, and creative success.
- Maximize event impact by leading execution of activities before, during and after events in partnership with sales development reps, field sales, and other marketing functions – ensuring that all activities are well thought out and executed.
- Develop event and/or program strategy and execution plan with detailed task list and track through completion using project management tool including assignment of tasks to others and following up with them to ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities to ensure maximum yield from investment.
- Create segment lists using targeted selection criteria and provide them to sales development reps and field sales and ensure they follow up with customers and prospects.
- Perform all onsite logistics with finesse, including onsite presence, to ensure maximum brand exposure.
- Track and optimize event/program return on investment in partnership with marketing operations.
- Ensure leads are uploaded to CRM system in a timely fashion and assigned to sales, followed up by sales development reps, and monitor lead conversion progress.
- Support sales development reps and field sales with marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and sales customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned to support North America demand generation initiatives.
- BA/ BS degree with minimum 5 years demand generation and/or field marketing experience in a B2B software company.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns for events and utilizing public relations, advertising, and product, digital and social marketing.
- Experience creating and reporting on events using Salesforce.com
- Ability to initiate and execute multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Experience with creating segmentation lists and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand generation programs.
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) is required.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.