Denodo is looking for a highly motivated, organized, process-driven and detail-oriented individual with excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills to join the marketing team in North America. The selected candidate will collaborate with marketing managers to support all lead management practices and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and events.
You will have the ability to work cross-functionally with the demand generation, field marketing, product marketing and partner teams, working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing in North America, this role will be a key contributor to the success of our demand generation initiatives. Our candidate is a versatile player with the skills to execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Global demand generation/partner marketing campaign support.
- Marketing lead review and qualification.
- List targeting & segmentation: enrich and cleanse imported lists, database, and audit and properly segment for campaign execution.
- Set up and develop campaigns in our Marketo and Salesforce tools
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of demand generation programs and campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Maintain availability of marketing and sales materials.
- Build target lists to identify prospects to invite to the marketing events. Qualify potential event attendees using DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, iProfile, etc.
- Events logistics and support. (This might include some traveling around the region)
- Management/coordination with marketing vendors (printers, couriers, etc.)
- Marketing administrative tasks (purchasing orders, invoice management, etc
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- We are looking for a person who is willing to learn, is committed and very collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication or related fields.
- Some related marketing experience would be an asset.
- Excellent skills to execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality
- Experience in creative writing
- Experience in the B2B software company will be a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in database marketing, segmentation and analytics.
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation (ideally Marketo) tools is required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team player, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Experience in Social media Management campaigns
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.