Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated product marketer in NA to join the expanding marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the product marketing needs for the entire North America region. That will include creating compelling content; evangelizing Denodo value proposition through analysts, press/ media, and customers; being the spokesperson at tradeshows and at Denodo’s field and online events; and working with sales teams to accelerate growth.
Location: Palo Alto, CA, USA. New York also considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Positioning and Messaging: Understand the market and competitive position, and target market needs and create compelling content at the business and technical levels, with a definite focus on SaaS/Cloud solutions.
2. Content Marketing: Create and maintain marketing collateral documents:
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, white papers.
- Write Customer case studies by interviewing internal and customer personnel.
- Solution briefs for targeted verticals.
- Work collaboratively with the product management team to translate technical vision into compelling messaging documents, marketing collateral, and demos.
3. Demand Generation Support and Presentations: Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy and content for several online/ offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
- Web seminars, tradeshows and events – with internal and external speakers.
- Text, newsletter, banner ads, whitepaper postings in targeted web / print media.
- Email marketing – email and landing page copy.
- Calling and email scripts and templates and VITO letters for telemarketing.
Support field marketing with presentation at tradeshows and events, and conversations with conference attendees at booths.
4. Partner Marketing Support: Work with partner marketing team to engage with product marketing / product management teams within partner organizations to create compelling joint value propositions, solution briefs, and case studies.
5. AR and PR Support: Collaborate with marketing communications team and support analyst and press relations activities. Establish contacts and relationships with analysts in established regional analyst firms such as Gartner and Forrester. Conduct briefings and inquiries with the analysts, and help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients. Write thought leadership bylined articles for media placement and compelling press releases.
6. Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, return on investment calculators, and battlecards. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams.
7. Social Evangelism: In support with social marketing team, write blogs, tweets, and engage in all aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on data integration and data management in the enterprise B2B software sector is required. Preferably with experience in the software as a service (SaaS) industry, working with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, and cloud technologies is a must.
- Experience of and familiarity with positioning solutions into the government/federal space is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Knowledge of and experience working with demand generation, field marketing, customer marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing, and creative marketing
- Able to effectively communicate with remote teams and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Available to travel internationally (20% - 40%).
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.