Treasury SpecialistPalo Alto, CA, USA - Finance
As a Treasury Specialist for the North America region, you will be based in our Palo Alto office and you will be supporting the Global Treasury Manager based in Spain, on planning, organizing and controlling all treasury needs for the Denodo North America subsidiaries.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced workplace and passionate about what we do. You are a very hands-on and detail-oriented person, but also with the ability to see the big picture.
Support Global Treasury
- Carry out bank reconciliations for all NA companies covering different currencies for accounts both in the U.S and overseas.
- Cash flow forecasting on a weekly basis to prevent any cash needs of the business in the short term, investing surpluses and arranging loan drawdowns as required.
- Analyze monthly variances.
- Monitor and report the group’s cash balances on a daily basis.
- Upload weekly bank movements to ERP system (Netsuite) and perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate payments to suppliers, local tax authorities, salaries, etc., making sure all requests comply with and are authorized in line with company procedure.
- Make payments in different currencies, using different online banking platforms.
- Manage bank accounts, handle Bank Relationship Management and negotiations of bank facilities
- Assist preparing documentation for the banks to issue new credit cards, loans, credit lines, rentings, deposits or any other type of short-term financing.
- Monitor Intercompany Financing, making sure there are supporting documents for Intercompany operations.
- Maintain comprehensive and up to date procedures, with auditable data and records of treasury business.
- Ongoing review of processes and procedures.
- Ensure the Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger team have correctly recorded any payments.
- Assist in ensuring that the group’s treasury management policies and strategies are monitored effectively.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
Additional Finance Tasks
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable to ensure payments and receivables are paid timely.
- Assist with the Global Accounting and Audit team when required.
- Collaborate with any Group projects in which Treasury Department is involved.
- Work closely with other departments.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management, Economic or similar.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a finance role, desirable 2 year of previous experience working in Treasury within an international organization
- Desirable experience working with Treasury Management Systems
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good organizational skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environments.
- Proactivity, energy and adaptability to change.
- High degree of self-motivation, work using their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (both written and verbal). Other languages will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting and administration.
- Intermediate-high knowledge of the Office package.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP's and Pivots (essential).
- Experience with NetSuite will be a plus.
- Desirable experience managing FX trading and FX forecasting
- Used to working across global time zones and locations.
- Experience implementing a cash management tool will be a plus.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.