Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team as a field marketing manager. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, developing and executing field marketing events and digital programs to drive pipeline generation and acceleration - ensuring they meet sales and marketing goals and targets, are accomplished with excellence, and within budget through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Be part of a talented team in a rapidly growing, international software product company. Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide enterprise clients across all industries, exciting growth paths, direct mentorship, and access to senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully:
- Create and execute a yearly plan for all Demand Generation activities within the region. This includes virtual & physical events, email campaigns, marketing nurture programs (Marketo), organic and paid social media campaigns, asset promotions (whitepapers, reports, ebooks, etc.), webinars, Public Relations and more, all within budget and excellent attention to detail.
- Optimize programs for success: tracking all aspects of program execution to prescribed metrics, and analyzing results to track program efficiency, timeliness, and business opportunities.
- Maximize event impact by leading execution of activities before, during and after events in partnership with Sales and Business Development Representatives.
- Develop program strategy and execution plan in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team.
- Manage external relationships (vendors, venues, agencies, and media partners) effectively as needed to ensure maximizing all opportunities and investment.
- Create segmented campaigns and lists using targeted selection criteria based on the Sales’ account strategy.
- Ensure leads are uploaded to the CRM system in time and assigned to sales, followed up by Business Development Representatives, and monitor lead conversion progress.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs. Measure and analyze campaign and marketing success.
- Support Business Development Representatives and Sales with Marketing material as needed for outbound calling efforts and Sales customer visits.
- Work within a team of Marketing professionals and collaborate with other departments, like Sales and Business Development Representatives to develop and enhance strategies.
- Other duties to support demand generation initiatives.
São Paulo, BRAZIL
- BA/BS degree with minimum 5 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to structure marketing programs to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Proven track record of creating and executing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including events, digital (primarily email) and social marketing.
- Experience creating and reporting on events using Salesforce.com
- Strong Demand Generation Marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) is required
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing including search, social and online nurture journeys.
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to listen, contribute and influence within the local Sales team and other regional stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Native Portuguese (Brazilian) speaker. Very good knowledge of English. Spanish will be a plus.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality.
- Team player, hands-on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Available to travel internationally when needed.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.