Denodo is looking for a creative, focused, well-organized and highly-motivated individual to drive their Partner and Channel Sales. This individual will win, maintain and expand relationships with resellers, system integrators, consulting and technology partners and is responsible for achieving indirect sales targets, partner readiness and partner recruitment objectives. The role carries a partner sales quota and requires working closely with the Partner Marketing team to drive joint demand-generation and with Direct Sales colleagues to develop and accelerate opportunities through partners. Operating at a strategic level, the candidate will define the partner strategy in his territory to build comprehensive partner coverage in the market.
Partner Recruitment, Enablement, Development
- Proactively recruits new qualified partners.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs, gaps and requirements to be successful on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinates with other company teams to deliver adequate partner training for business and technical skills.
- Helps partners to develop solutions for /with Denodo DV to address client’s needs and further penetrate the market
Partner Sales Planning and Execution
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including direct sales, marketing, support, services, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory and partner accounts.
- Assists partners in their customer engagements to help position, promote and sell Denodo.
- Depending on the territory may achieve revenue goals candidate works in several sales models:
1. Direct territories: Generate opportunities through partners and connect with Denodo direct sales teams in those territories to consummate sale.
2. Indirect-only territories: Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales team.
3. VARs: Enable partner organizations to handle unassisted sales to end users.
- Builds a strong partner pipeline through co-marketing programs, account mapping of company and partner.
- Provides regular governance, reporting, and management of indirect and joint/co-selling activities.
General Partner Management
- Manages potential channel conflict with other partners or sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Monitors performance of partners and coaches them to higher levels of success.
- Assists the global Partner Channel and Sales unit in developing efficient partner processes and workflows, company and partner performance reporting, partner marketing and support activities to enhance the partner program.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota (Indirect / Partner Sourced Sales) in the territory. Achieves intermediate metrics for partner-driven sales activity, client meetings, and opportunities.
- Develops and executes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Achieves assigned goals for growing Denodo-certified consultants in partner firms.
- Reports to the regional head of Partner and Channel Sales.
- Enlists the support of territory direct sales, inside sales, marketing, service resources and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and customer management as appropriate.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on indirect sales and channel development for a software product company.
- Track record of achieving targets forwith partner recruitment, enablement, opportunity generation and revenue.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the workings of reseller, systems integrator and consulting ecosystem. Past relationships and network is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.
- Experience with “Data or Application Integration” will be prefered and knowledge / experience in the field of Big Data and/or Analytics will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel around 25-50%.
- Team player with positive attitude.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.