Business Development Representative
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in collaboration with the marketing team focused on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B marketing environments. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager and the Senior Sales Director for APAC. This is a full time job, based in our Singapore office.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level. You will play a significant role insales in the APAC region working closely with experienced sales and marketing colleagues. Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on running campaigns, identifying business deals by contacting potential customers and exploring opportunities, lead management, monitoring and reporting on all marketing programs, both online and offline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outreach to people via phone and e-mail.
- Effectively introduce and represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles and appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule and make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Inside sales or Business Development experience with a software product/solution
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and at least an additional language, ideally Cantonese, Mandarin, Bahasa Malay, Japanese.
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand and carry out oral and written directions. Ability to be tactful and a good listener. Respect for discretion and confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasker.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly.
- Have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing busines.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.