Business Operations Manager APAC
The Business Operations Manager for APAC is responsible for sales and marketing planning, reporting, forecasting, training and metrics. You will also work closely with the global operations leadership teams in company-wide initiatives.
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure productivity and effectiveness of our operations in APAC. This position reports directly to the Global VP of Operations.
- Coordinate and develop a team responsible for all aspects of sales operations for the APAC sales teams.
- Work with sales, marketing, technical, operations and finance leadership teams to provide data driven strategy and insights.
- Proactively identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Lead and perform analysis on key metrics and trends.
- Drive new business tools implementations.
- Lead and perform pipeline analysis and forecasting.
- Work with Finance, HR and Sales in the development and administration of sales compensation programs.
- Define, plan, measure and track sales model, metrics, quotas, coverage model, sales regions and target accounts.
- Manage the delivery of sales and marketing training for new sales/marketing hires and existing sales/marketing staff.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in business operations in Enterprise software.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Comfortable juggling tasks and able to work productively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the business.
- Comprehensive understanding of standard business practices, processes and systems that support business processes.
- Ability to execute on priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.