Partner Operations SpecialistSingapore, SINGAPORE - Other
The Denodo Partner Operations Specialist role is foundational to the success of the Partner Channel Sales (PCS) Team(s). Responsibilities for the assigned region include PCS engagement, understanding, and adoption of Denodo partner related strategies, program, policies, processes and tools. Further, the Field Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for PCS onboarding and operational support.
Core Position Responsibilities:
- Manage Partner Onboarding, agreement, and account establishment process.
- Validate partner eligibility for any proposed fees, discounts, rebates. Ensure appropriate systems are updated/accurate.
- Drive PCS engagement and adoption of current and future Denodo Partner-related sales policies, processes and tools, including reporting and monitoring of KPI metrics. This includes the accuracy and timeliness of information in Salesforce and PCS adoption/utilization.
- Primary out-going communication point for assigned PCS team(s) with respect to policy, program, process and tool execution expectations, including on-going modification/enhancements, etc.
- Deliver/Augment policy, process and tool training to new PCS hires and provide real-time support to quickly bring them up to speed. Work with Partner enablement and readiness team to identify applicable content and journeys.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) and “Go-To” resource on Partner policies, procedures, and tools for assigned PCS team(s).
- Support the roll-out of the newly created processes and tools, for example new PRM.
- Responsible for management of accurate account assignments, and PCS territory updates. Establishes processes to periodically audit account records, identify gaps, and ensure records are updated.
- Support local Sales Operations teams regarding Partner programs, tools, fees, etc..
- Manage Partner cancellations/terminations.
- Leverage operational performance dashboards to monitor progression of key partner-related processes, such as Deal Registration.
- Deliver standard and ad-hoc reports for assigned Sales team(s).
- Management and hygiene of Partner opportunities <30%; engage with PCS to drive movement.
- Assist in monitoring and manage PCS performance to 2023 plans.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels of sales
- Ability to work independently with clear, documented instruction
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Advanced skills and experience with MS Office applications, and a Salesforce CRM system a plus
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in operations; partner operations experience would be a plus
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.