Solution ConsultantSingapore, SINGAPORE - Consulting
Denodo is looking for a passionate thought-leader and hands-on data advocate to join our Enterprise Data Strategy team in Singapor. As a seasoned professional, you will guide our clients’ data and analytics journey.
In this role you will combine strategy, technology, and client relationship expertise in short-term engagements with Denodo’s customers. Your mission: enable customers to realize the full potential of their data by setting the foundation of their data virtualization program, establishing the frameworks to mature their organizations and deployments to an enterprise level.
Duties & Responsibilities
Data and Analytics Strategy
- Play a key consultative role in the development of data strategies for various customers to help shape the future of what their data-centric organizations look like
- Focus on helping business organizations achieve transformational change through designing, developing, and advising on enterprise data strategy programs and related work streams
- Support customers to define the processes, mindsets, technologies, and expertise required to convert data to action and derive value from its use
Architecture and Solution Advisory
- Engage with customers in architectural discussions that will define the role of data virtualization in their organization and its integration with other parts of the data ecosystem
- Provide functional and technical architecture guidelines to bridge the clients’ business needs with their infrastructure and operational constraints.
- Help customers define the duties, responsibilities and teams to manage and operate the Denodo deployment
- Adapt Denodo’s best practices to the needs of the customer to simplify the adoption of the data virtualization technology
- Address the customer questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general functionality of Denodo’s product.
- Promote the value proposition of data virtualization to other teams within the customer organization
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales and Services regarding the customer business cases, requirements and issues
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the customer and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues
- Advise the clients on additional resource and staff needs
- Know when and where to escalate within the Denodo technical organization, and make effective use of those resources
- Identify extension opportunities and new usage benefits of Denodo at the clients
Presentation and Content Creation
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.
- Deliver actionable documentation for each customer engagement
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in information systems or computer science (Bachelor or Masters)
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts
- 8+ years of experience in customer facing positions
- Demonstrated experience with forming and implementing data strategy, management, governance, and architecture.
- Proven track record of helping business customers/clients establish next generation data products and processes.
- Be well versed in the ingestion, transformation, movement, sharing, stewardship, and quality of data and information.
- Deep knowledge of technologies and markets that support data integration and analytics such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Science, etc.
- Willingness to travel around 40% of the time
- Experience working with Big Data and noSQL architecture
- Good understanding of Internet of Things and Streaming technologies
- Experience in web technologies, architectures and services (AWS, Azure, Docker, etc.).
- Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning software and techniques.
- Foreign language skills are a plus
- Knowledge about architectural frameworks (TOGAF / EAP / Zachman)
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.