Sr. Product Marketing Manager, APACSydney, AUSTRALIA - Marketing
Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated product marketer in APAC to join the expanding product marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the product marketing needs for the region and can be asked to support other APAC markets as required. That will include creating compelling content; evangelizing Denodo value proposition through analysts, press/ media, and customers; being the spokesperson at tradeshows and at Denodo’s field and online events; and working with sales teams to accelerate the sales of Denodo solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Demand Generation Support and Presentations: Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy and content for several online/offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
- Web seminars, tradeshows, and events – with internal and external speakers.
- Text, newsletter, banner ads, and whitepaper postings in targeted web/print media.
- Email marketing – email and landing page copy.
- Calling and email scripts and templates and VITO letters for telemarketing.
- Support field marketing with presentations at tradeshows and events, and conversations with conference attendees at booths.
- Customer Marketing: Work with regional sales and customer success teams to identify customer use cases and capture these into compelling content including written case studies, blogs, customer win press releases, and customer testimonials. Engage with customers in various marketing activities such as speaking slots at tradeshows, Denodo, and our partner events.
- Content Creation: Create and maintain marketing collateral documents:
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, and white papers.
- Solution briefs for targeted verticals with a particular focus on the needs of the supported region.
- Work closely with the product management team to translate technical vision into compelling messaging documents, marketing collateral, and demos.
- Work with regional marketing marketers to develop new content as well as adapt existing content to regional needs, specifically for ASEAN and Greater China Region.
- Partner Marketing Support: Work with the APAC partner marketing team to engage with product marketing/product management teams within partner organizations to create compelling joint value propositions, solution briefs, and case studies.
- Positioning and Messaging: Understand the market and competitive position, target market needs, and create compelling content at the business and technical levels.
- AR and PR Support: Collaborate with the marketing communications team and support regional analyst and press relationships. Conduct briefings and inquiries with the analysts and help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients.
- Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, and sales plays. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams.
- Social Evangelism: In support of the social marketing team, write blogs, and tweets, and engage in all aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
- Fluent Mandarin speaker preferred
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on data integration and data management in the enterprise B2B software sector is required.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, and cloud technologies is a must.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers.
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Knowledge of and experience working with demand generation, field marketing, customer marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing, and creative marketing
- Able to effectively communicate with remote teams and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Available to travel internationally (20% - 40%).
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.