Denodo is looking for a smart, motivated, organized, and dedicated individual to cover the responsibilities of the ANZ Senior Marketing Manager during her leave. The position is in Sydney, reporting to the Director of Marketing in APAC. The selected candidate will collaborate and coordinate with the ANZ team and/or the rest of the regional marketing managers across APAC, to prepare, organize, and communicate local ANZ and/or APAC wide lead generation campaigns and programs as well as company wide annual events to ensure their effectiveness and success.
Denodo is a leader in data management. The award-winning Denodo Platform is the leading data integration, management, and delivery platform using a logical approach to enable self-service BI, data science, hybrid/multi-cloud data integration, and enterprise data services.
Realizing more than 400% ROI and millions of dollars in benefits, Denodo’s customers across large enterprises and mid-market companies in 30+ industries have received payback in less than 6 months.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Demand Generation campaign and event organization and coordination (end-to-end) for the ANZ region.
● Develop, set up, coordinate regionally, and track performance of all aspects of campaigns and events, including promotion plan, email and social media (SM) copy preparation and promotion (on company channel and paid).
● Creation of programs in the marketing automation tool (Marketo) as well as in Salesforce and communication/coordination of the plan with ANZ team, set up and launch. Measure and report on effectiveness of these campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
● Conduct review meetings with the ANZ Sales and Business Development Representatives (BDR) to ensure conversion from marketing assigned leads to qualified meetings and opportunities.
● Collaborate with design and digital teams for different parts of campaigns and events.
● Manage nurture programs for targeted leads/accounts/industry.
● Continue ongoing ANZ and/or APAC campaigns, such as the monthly APAC webinar series. Familiarity with BrightTALK platform is a plus.
● BA/BS degree with minimum 3 years field marketing experience in a B2B software company.
● Excellent skills to execute and report on multiple marketing projects at the same time
● Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and quality
● Team player, well organized, hands on attitude, passion for work and willing to generate results.
● Experience in the B2B sector especially in the Technology industry
● Knowledge and use of CRM and Marketing Automation (ideally Salesforce.com and Marketo)
● Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Proficiency in English. Other languages are a plus.
● Writing skills: comfortable creating captivating content for emails, SM, presentation abstracts, event invites etc. in English.
● Experience in social media campaign management will be a plus
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.