As an Office Manager, you will support the Company in planning, organizing, and controlling all financial and operational aspects of the Company, including the preparation, communication, coordination and storage of data that support Company’s processes. You will play a significant role in the growth of the company and maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure efficiencies. Your main focus will be assisting with the operational management of the company with a primary focus on the daily operation of our office in Tokyo.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace and passionate about what we do.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, and a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative and multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Process income and expenditure.
- Prepare local budget and forecast for international operation.
- Support accounts payable and receivable management.
- Support secretarial and administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage Payroll.
- Review legal documents that support the sales process.
- Be primary point-person for Tokyo office personnel and assist with on-boarding new employees.
- Assist with facilities and risk management.
- Ensure compliance of corporate policies and processes and update manuals as needed.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of the Tokyo office.
- Provide phone/receptionist function, ensuring an accurate, efficient and polite service to all users.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- 1 year of experience in a similar role in the Software industry is desired.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple task in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Japan and US GAAP will be a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Japanese).
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team.
- Good command of Excel, accounting software and payroll software.
- Sympathy with and understanding of the world of Software.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.