Federal Sales DirectorWashington, DC, USA - Sales
The Federal Sales Manager NA at Denodo will be responsible for the management and execution of federal sales in the assigned territory.
We are seeking talented candidates for this position with a proven track record of exceeding goals in enterprise software sales in at least the last ten years. The ideal candidates shows good knowledge of the middleware software market in the region and superior communication and closing skills to sell licenses, and software services around different business uses and verticals.
The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced sales and marketing leadership and be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to federal sales based on agreed criteria.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contacts, and close new business deals
- Manage federal sales in assigned territory.
- Develop indirect sales network and partnerships
- Create a network of finders, resellers, and distributors to expand Denodo in assigned territory.
- Coordinate assigned territorial and account sales with corporate sales functions and report sales activity
- Contribute to marketing strategies and plans to identify opportunities in the territory.
Washington, DC, USA
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of results-driven enterprise software sales experience
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market, dealing with middleware and with data and application integration solutions around ETLs, Data Warehouses, Data Bases, MDM, ESBs, BPM tools, and/or SOA suites
- Proven over-performance
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance
- Capable of managing all aspects of the sales cycle from cold calling prospects to negotiating enterprise-wide contracts
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.