- Ely Lilly needed to reduce the time (10 to 15 years) and the cost (USD $800 million to $1.3 billion) of the company’s drug discovery and development process.
- The research request process was time-consuming due to siloed request systems built using different technologies.
- Ely Lilly needed to develop a standardized architecture that could not only reduce the time spent on request tracking but also provide valuable data insights.
- Ely Lilly leveraged the Denodo Platform, which uses data virtualization to enable a standard data architecture for requests management.
- The Denodo Platform decouples request forms from web services that provide research requests and eliminates manual mapping.
- The Denodo Platform enables Ely Lilly to implement important security policies around web services, without any coding.
- Faster time-to-market – Scientists can quickly return to their core processes of researching and developing new drugs.
- Superior insight – By providing a unified view into the data, the Denodo Platform enables more effective drug discovery analytics.
- Enterprise security – The Denodo Platform enables compliance with enterprise and security policies without IT involvement.
- Improved drug safety – The Denodo Platform enables better security and safety of drug discovery information within and across the enterprise.