- Erasmus MC wanted to invest in a centralized Electronic Health Record system, replacing at least 250 dispersed applications.
- The new system required a modern BI and analytics platform, capable of easily connecting to big data systems.
- Erasmus needed a future-proof platform from which doctors, staff, and researchers could access information with their choice of tools.
- Erasmus implemented the Denodo Platform, which uses data virtualization to combine patients’ genomic data with clinical data, for personalized treatment and medication.
- The Denodo Platform connects to consuming applications for department-specific reporting and predictive analytics.
- The Denodo Platform offers broad connectivity, supporting the multitudes of tools that Erasmus end users employ for reporting.
- Faster time-to-value – Legacy systems were almost unresponsive, so the Denodo Platform’s near-real-time response is extremely beneficial to all users.
- Cost reduction – The inherent flexibility of the Denodo Platform helps reduce project cycle time and maintenance costs.
- Performance – The agile BI platform, enabled by the Denodo Platform, delivers against management KPIs that drive strategic organizational decisions.
Watch this webinar to learn about how Erasmus University Medical Center built their logical data warehouse.