- Erasmus MC wanted to invest in a centralized Electronic Health Record system, replacing at least 250 dispersed applications.
- The new system required a modern BI and analytics platform, capable of easily connecting to big data systems.
- Erasmus needed a future-proof platform from which doctors, staff, and researchers could access information with their choice of tools.
- Erasmus implemented the Denodo Platform, which uses data virtualization to combine patients’ genomic data with clinical data, for personalized treatment and medication.
- The Denodo Platform connects to consuming applications for department-specific reporting and predictive analytics.
- The Denodo Platform offers broad connectivity, supporting the multitudes of tools that Erasmus end users employ for reporting.
- Faster time-to-value – Legacy systems were almost unresponsive, so the Denodo Platform’s near-real-time response is extremely beneficial to all users.
- Cost reduction – The inherent flexibility of the Denodo Platform helps reduce project cycle time and maintenance costs.
- Performance – The agile BI platform, enabled by the Denodo Platform, delivers against management KPIs that drive strategic organizational decisions.
Webinar: A Customer Case Study in Logical Data Warehouse (live from Denodo DataFest 2017)
Watch this webinar to learn about how Erasmus University Medical Center built their logical data warehouse.