- Logitech needed to transition IT operations to the cloud to increase performance via more reliable, efficient, and cost-effective data analytics.
- Performance and time/speed-to-delivery issues needed to be addressed; the data warehouse could no longer be extended.
- Security requirements across multiple analytical tools needed to be centralized.
- The Denodo Platform establishes a consistent business layer in the cloud (AWS) and prevents users from directly accessing the data sources.
- The Denodo Platform integrates data across Amazon Redshift, other cloud, and on-premises sources and feeds Tableau, Pentaho BA, and other analytics tools.
- The Denodo Platform serves as a central security layer to ensure secure access across multiple analytics tools.
- Efficiency and reliability – Logitech’s transition to the cloud has been embraced as a model for innovation and agility.
- Consistent security – synchronized security across multiple analytics tools.
- Agility – Rapid prototyping of new data sources with proper governance structure.
Watch this webinar to learn how Logitech migrated their on-premise data warehouse and big data systems to the cloud and minimizing costs and immensely improved their time-to-market.
Download this document to read about how the Denodo Platform made Logitech’s journey to the cloud possible.
Download this webinar to learn how to build a hybrid data fabric to integrate and deliver information across on-premises and cloud seamlessly.
Download this webinar to learn about the business rationale for migrating to the cloud and how data virtualization enables the migration.