Data Virtualization Benefits to CEO's and Business Leaders
Business Leaders compete in a customer-driven age where ubiquitous and massive data drive analytics, customer engagement and business-model innovation. Data virtualization brings agile information access that in turn drives business agility.
- Information agility is a top 3 driver of business agility and performance - you need it.
- Access and leverage of all information that has value for competitive advantage- enterprise, social, public.
- Information management practices revolution in mindset - business-need driven, responsive and even proactive, and lower-cost.
Some examples of business benefits from data virtualization include faster time to market on products and services, increased customer engagement from single view of customer, operational efficiencies from real-time business intelligence, and more.
Resources to learn more:
- Data virtualization helps call center operations.
- DV improves clinical trials sample management.
- High value use operational use cases for DV.
- DBTA: Show me the money! Sources of real value and ROI for data virtualization projects.