The purpose of Denodo Platform 8.0 Certified Architect Professional (DEN80EDUCAP) exam is to provide organizations that use Denodo Platform 8.0 with a means of identifying suitably qualified data architects who understand the role and position of the Denodo Platform within their broader information architecture.
This exam covers the following technical topics and subject areas:
- Denodo Platform functionality, including
- Governance and metadata management
- Performance optimization
- Defining Denodo Platform use scenarios
- Objection Handling
This exam is based on Denodo Platform 8.0. It is comprised of of 25 multiple choice questions, to be completed within 90 minutes. The passing score is 75%.
We recommend that professionals looking to achieve this certification start by taking the following training courses:
- DEN80EDU01ABDS: Introduction to Data Virtualization
- DEN80EDU08A: Data Virtualization Champion
- DEN80EDU07A: Data Virtualization Architect
- DEN80EDU22ADS: Denodo Performance Best Practices
- DEN80EDU20AD: Data Modeling with Denodo
Please note, these training courses are not a guarantee that you will earn a Denodo Certification, preparation is critical.
Please check our guide on How to Prepare for the Denodo Platform Certified Architect Exam.
The exam is delivered in English.
This exam can be taken anytime, anywhere. It requires a computer, an Internet connection, and a webcam. We do not offer exams delivered in test centers.
The Denodo Certified Professional program offers exam taking with an approved webcam, through Mettl’s online proctored services. Before accessing the exam, please check your system compatibility.
$200 per participant.
Purchase the exam through EventBrite now. Exam registration and instructions are sent via email once the purchase has been completed. Please read the Certification F.A.Q. before purchasing the exam.
The exam results include a score summary report that contains the pass/fail status, topic area performance, and the final score. In order to maintain exam integrity, answers are NOT provided.
Exam results are received no later than two weeks after the exam taker completes and submits his/her exam.
If the exam taker doesn’t share their webcam or leaves the webcam view for any reason during the exam, they will not pass the exam.
Exam eligibility is valid for one year from the purchase date, and there are no extensions for any reason. If the exam is not scheduled before the eligibility expires, the fees will be forfeited.
- The exam taker is eligible for one attempt per exam registration.
- If they do not pass on the first attempt, the exam taker must wait two weeks after the last failed attempt to take the exam again.
- An individual may take the exam up to three times in one year from the date of their first attempt.
- The exam taker must pay the full exam fee each time they take the exam.
- Retakes are not allowed after the successful completion of a test.
Exams are non-refundable and non-transferable.