The purpose of Denodo Platform 8.0 Certified Developer Associate (DEN80EDUCDA) exam, is to provide organizations that use Denodo Platform 8.0 with a means of identifying suitably qualified staff who understand the concepts and fundamentals for designing, developing, and deploying projects with the Denodo Platform.
This exam covers the following technical topics and subject areas:
- The Principles of Data Virtualization
- Denodo Architecture and Components
- Denodo Administration Tools
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Views in Virtual DataPort
- Combining Data Sets
- Linking Data and Data Services
- Denodo Platform Cache
- Issues Troubleshooting and Logs
- The Denodo Scheduler
- Organizing Teams
- Data Modeling
- Security in Denodo
- Optimizations in Denodo
- Data and Metadata management in Denodo
This exam is based on Denodo Platform 8.0. It is comprised of of 50 multiple choice questions, to be completed within 90 minutes. The passing score is 72%.
We recommend that professionals looking to achieve this certification start by taking the following training courses:
- DEN80EDU01ABDS: Introduction to Data Virtualization
- DEN80EDU12D: Connecting and Combining Data with Denodo
- DEN80EDU22ADS: Denodo Performance Best Practices
- DEN80EDU19DS: Denodo Project Management
- DEN80EDU13DS: Building API Services with Denodo
- DEN80EDU14D: Advanced Configuration of Denodo Views
- DEN80EDU15DS Denodo Task Scheduling
- DEN80EDU16BDS: Denodo Platform Endpoints
- DEN80EDU23DS: Denodo Data Management
- DEN80EDU20AD: Data Modeling with Denodo
- DEN80EDU27B: Self-Service and Visualizing Data
Please note, these training courses are not a guarantee that you will earn a Denodo Certification, preparation is critical.
The exam is delivered in English.
This exam can be taken anytime, anywhere. It requires a computer, and an Internet connection. We do not offer exams delivered in test centers.
$100 per participant.
Purchase the exam through EventBrite now. Exam registration and instructions are sent via email once the purchase has been completed. Please read the Certification F.A.Q. before purchasing the exam.
The exam results include a score summary report that contains the pass/fail status, topic area performance, and the final score. In order to maintain exam integrity, answers are NOT provided.
Exam eligibility is valid for one year from the purchase date, and there are no extensions for any reason. If the exam is not scheduled before the eligibility expires, the fees will be forfeited.
- The exam taker is eligible for one attempt per exam registration.
- If they do not pass on the first attempt, the exam taker must wait two weeks after the last failed attempt to take the exam again.
- An individual may take the exam up to three times in one year from the date of their first attempt.
- The exam taker must pay the full exam fee each time they take the exam.
- Retakes are not allowed after the successful completion of a test.
Exams are non-refundable and non-transferable.