Data Virtualization Essentials
Get started with data virtualization. Learn the DV (data virtualization) concepts and how DV compares to and complements other data integration & data management solutions. Understand the scenarios where DV is the right architectural approach, learn how it is deployed and operated, review successful use cases and deployments.
4 Hours of Instructor-led Training.
This introductory course will familiarize CTOs, engineering managers, system architects, and business decision makers with the main components of the data virtualization ecosystem.
- What is data virtualization?
- Data virtualization use cases
- Agile BI
- Single view of customer
- Big data
- Data services
- Migration - HR to cloud
- Web automation
- Data virtualization patterns
- Data virtualization ROI examples
- A typical data virtualization project
- Introducing data virtualization to your organization
- Denodo Software: students will be able to download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- And when this license expires...try Denodo Express if you don't want to forget what you learned!
- At public classrooms*: $500 USD, £350, 400€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.