Data Virtualization Developer Introduction
This course provides data developers with data virtualization concepts, terminology and skills needed to develop their first Denodo data virtualization project.
Also available on-demand.
1 Day of Instructor-Led Training
Basic knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) are required.
- Introduction to the Denodo Platform
- Virtual DataPort architecture
- Virtual DataPort basic concepts
- Introduction to the Virtual DataPort administration tool
- Importing data sources and creating base views with Virtual DataPort
- Data sources: Relational databases (JDBC, ODBC), Web services, delimited files
- Creating base views
- Creation of derived views and queries with Virtual DataPort
- Derived view types (union, join, selection, projection)
- Additional concepts
- Consuming data from Denodo Restful Web service
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- And when this license expires...Try Denodo Express if you don't want to forget what you learned!
- At public classrooms*: $ 1000 USD, £675, 800 €
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.