Data Virtualization Developer Basics
This course provides data developers with additional data virtualization concepts, terminology and skills needed to develop and deploy Denodo data virtualization projects. Topics include the concepts of linked data and top-down development and how to connect from external applications.
Also available on-demand.
1 Day of Instructor-led Training
Basic knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) are required. This course assumes that the student has successfully completed Data Virtualization Developer Introduction course.
- Importing data sources and creating base views with Virtual DataPort
- Data sources: JSON, Salesforce, MS Excel and LDAP
- Creating base views
- Creation of derived views and queries with Virtual DataPort
- Derived view types (aggregation and flatten)
- Additional concepts
- Linking data
- Interfaces and top-down development
- Publication of views as Web services (SOAP, REST)
- Connecting to Denodo (JDBC, ODBC, Web services)
- Denodo Scheduler
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- And when this license expires...try Denodo Express if you don't want to forget what you learned!
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At Customer's Facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.