Data Virtualization Developer (Introduction)
This course provides data developers with data virtualization concepts, terminology and skills needed to develop their first Denodo data virtualization project.
Basic knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) are required.
- Connect to data sources with Virtual DataPort 7.0:
- Relational databases
- Web services
- REST data services (JSON/XML)
- Delimited files
- MS Excel files
- Combine data creating derived views with the following operations:
- Selection, Projection, Union, Minus, Intersect and basic Join
- Working with Denodo Platform:
- How to execute queries
- Consuming data from external applications:
- As REST data service: Denodo Restful Web service
- As OData service: Denodo OData 4 service
- Public/Virtual classes:
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes:
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.