Data Virtualization Developer (Intermediate)
This course provides data developers with additional data virtualization concepts, terminology and skills needed to develop and deploy Denodo data virtualization projects. Topics include the concepts of linked data and checking/solving errors.
Basic knowledge of relational databases and Denodo Platform 7.0 is required. It’s recommended to attend Data Virtualization Developer Introduction course before enrolling to this one.
- Working with Denodo Views:
- View Management
- Learn how to analyze/solve errors that may appear checking the Execution Trace:
- Denodo Platform Logs
- Use Cache for speed-up your queries
- Creation of your own Data Services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Batch Jobs using Denodo Scheduler 7.0
- Using Denodo Scheduler for preloading the Cache
- Public/Virtual classes:
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability)
- On-demand classes:
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.