Data Virtualization Developer (Advanced)
4.1 (421 ratings)
This course provides data developers with advanced knowledge about data virtualization techniques and best practices needed to get the most out of Denodo data virtualization projects.
1 day and a half of instructor-led training
This course assumes that the student has previous experience with Denodo Platform 7.0. It’s recommended to attend Data Virtualization Developer Intermediate course before enrolling to this one.
- Organizing Denodo Development teams:
- Data Virtualization Project Management
- Data Modeling with Data Virtualization
- Version Control Systems
- Security at Development (Kerberos, SSL, ...)
- Performance optimization:
- Denodo Query Optimizer
- Static and Dynamic Optimizations
- Data Management:
- Management of physical data stored by Denodo Platform
- Metadata Management and Governance
- Development best practices
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- At public classrooms*: $1500 USD, £1000, 1200€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $1125 USD, £750, 900€
- At on-demand training: $562.50 USD, £375, 450€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.