Data Virtualization Developer (Advanced)
This course provides data developers with advanced knowledge about data virtualization techniques and best practices needed to get the most out of Denodo data virtualization projects.
1 day and a half of instructor-led training
This course assumes that the student has previous experience with Denodo Platform 7.0. It’s recommended to attend Data Virtualization Developer Intermediate course before enrolling to this one.
- Organizing Denodo Development teams:
- Data Virtualization Project Management
- Data Modeling with Data Virtualization
- Version Control Systems
- Security at Development (Kerberos, SSL, ...)
- Performance optimization:
- Denodo Query Optimizer
- Static and Dynamic Optimizations
- Data Management:
- Management of physical data stored by Denodo Platform
- Metadata Management and Governance
- Development best practices
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- At public classrooms*: $1500 USD, £1000, 1200€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $1125 USD, £750, 900€
- At on-demand training: $562.50 USD, £375, 450€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.