Denodo Platform Installation
This course provides in-depth knowledge of all activities required to install and configure the Denodo Platform 7.0. Highlights of these activities are: Installing and configuring the Denodo Platform, Updating the Denodo Platform and Backup best practices.
- Defining a Denodo Deployment
- Installation of Denodo Solution Manager and Denodo Platform 7.0
- Denodo Control Center
- Updating the Denodo Platform
- Backup and Recovery
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- For public/virtual classrooms:
- Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability): only in public and/or virtual classes.
- For on-demand courses:
- Students will download the Denodo Express from the Denodo Community.
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.