Denodo Platform Server Administrator
Learn how to configure the Denodo Platform for data virtualization to satisfy the operational needs in different execution environments. Topics include managing users and roles, configuring advanced deployment parameters, setting auditing processes, and configuring caching and other features.
1 1/2 days of instructor-led training.
Basic knowledge of Relational Databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) are required.
- Denodo Platform configuration
- JVM parameters
- Memory management
- Denodo Platform servers configuration
- Users and Roles in Virtual DataPort
- Database management
- User management
- Role management
- Security concepts (SSL, Kerberos)
- Resources management
- Promotion between environments
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- At public classrooms*: $1500 USD, £1000, 1200€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $1125 USD, £750, 900€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.