Data Virtualization Architect
This course covers architectural patterns for the use of data virtualization and best practices for performance optimization, data services governance, scalability and operation. Students will learn how to architect a data virtualization infrastructure to manage the different virtual data workloads with the performance and reliability demanded by the consuming business applications.
- Instructor-led: 8 hours (1 training day)
- On-demand: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
An understanding of data virtualization concepts is required.
- Data Virtualization in Action
- Data Virtualization Use Cases
- Advanced Performance Optimizations
- Governance and Metadata Management
- Deployment Architectures
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $400 USD, £300, €350
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, €800
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $800 USD, £600, €700
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.