Data Virtualization Champion
4.1 (247 ratings)
This course covers an introduction to data virtualization and an overview of common use cases together with modules on how to demonstrate the features of the Denodo Platform.
- On-demand: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
This course has no specific prerequisites
- Introduction to Data Virtualization for Architects
- Data Virtualization in Action
- How to Effectively Demo Denodo Platform 8.0
- Data Virtualization Use Cases
- Data Virtualization Market Landscape
- ROI and the Economic Impact of Data Virtualization
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $400 USD, £300, €350
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.