Denodo Deployment Configuration
This course helps data architects and administrators understand about ways in which Denodo Platform can be configured and deployed in various environments (development, QA, Production, etc.) and infrastructures (virtual machines, containers, cloud, etc.). The course also includes some recommendations on sizing and capacity planning of the environments in a Data Virtualization project.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
Basic knowledge about Denodo Platform
- Denodo Software Editions
- Deployment Configurations
- Recommended Denodo Environments
- Deployment Sizing and Scalability
- Cloud Deployments
- Denodo Container
- Denodo in Virtual Machines
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £162,50, 187,50€
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.