Building API Services with Denodo
This course covers all the details of the Embedded Web Container shipped with Denodo Platform 8.0 and the Denodo web applications deployed by default.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
Basic knowledge of RESTful interfaces. It's recommended to complete the Connecting and Combining Data with Denodo course before enrolling in this course.
- Embedded Web Container
- Denodo RESTful Architecture (Restfulws, OData, GraphQL)
- Publication of Data Services (REST)
- Publication of Data Services (SOAP)
- Security configuration of Data Services
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £150, €175
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.