Building API Services with Denodo
4.2 (328 ratings)
This course covers all the details of the Embedded Web Container shipped with Denodo Platform 8.0 and the Denodo web applications deployed by default.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
Basic knowledge of RESTful interfaces. It's recommended to complete the Connecting and Combining Data with Denodo course before enrolling in this course.
- Embedded Web Container
- Denodo RESTful Architecture (Restfulws, OData, GraphQL)
- Publication of Data Services (REST)
- Publication of Data Services (SOAP)
- Security configuration of Data Services
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £150, €175
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.