Denodo Task Scheduling
This course is about Denodo Scheduler 8.0. Students will learn how to create planned tasks for automating actions.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
Basic knowledge about Denodo Platform
- Denodo Scheduler Overview
- Denodo Scheduler Data Sources
- Scheduler Jobs, Triggers and Handlers
- Refreshing the cache
- Generation of statistics
- Indexing data
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £162,50, 187,50€
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.