Denodo Platform Installation
This course provides in-depth knowledge of all activities required to install Denodo Platform 8.0. Highlights of these activities are: Installing and configuring the Denodo Platform and Updating best practices.
This course has no specific prerequisites
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
- Installation Overview
- Download Denodo Software and Licenses
- Installing Solution Manager
- Installing Denodo Platform
- Denodo Installation: Folder distribution
- Denodo Control Center
- Starting Denodo servers and tools
- Updating Solution Manager and Denodo Platform
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £162,50, 187,50€
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.