Denodo Operations Management
This course covers the usual operations performed by a Denodo Administrator like configuration, creation of virtual databases, user management and backups.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
This course has no specific prerequisites
- Creating environments in Solution Manager
- JVM configuration
- Denodo Platform configuration
- Cache configuration
- Threads and Requests configuration
- Creating Virtual Databases
- User and Role Management
- Backup Recommendations
- Administration Best Practices
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £150, €175
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.