Data Modeling with Denodo
This course provides concepts of using Denodo for Data modeling, which is the method of defining and analyzing the data requirements needed to support the business functions of an enterprise.
- On-demand: 2 hours (0.25 training days)
This course assumes users have previous experience with Denodo Platform 8.0.
- Denodo Reference Data Model
- Data Modeling: The Basics
- Data Modeling: Top-down vs Bottom-up
- Integration with Third-party Modeling Tools
- Modeling and Performance
- Modeling a Logical Data Warehouse
- Modeling a Logical Data Lake
- Modeling Big Data and Analytics
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Portuguese.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $200 USD, £150, €175
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.