Denodo Security Management
This course covers the security mechanisms included in Denodo Platform 8.0 (security in transit, security at rest). It also talks about different authentication protocols and how to configure single-sign on.
Note: this course will be available by the end of 2020 Q3. In the meantime you can enroll in the Denodo Platform Server Administrator course for Denodo Platform 7.0.
- Instructor-led: 8 hours (1 training day)
- On-demand: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
This course assumes users have previous experience with Denodo Platform 8.0.
- Authentication and Authorization
- Single Sign On
- Authentication in Data Services
- Security in Transit (TLS)
- Security at Rest
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $400 USD, £325, 375€
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
* Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.