Denodo Performance Best Practices
4.2 (420 ratings)
Data Virtualization architectures need to be fully-performance. This course will talk about the internal details of the Denodo Optimizer to learn how to maximize the performance of the queries executed in Denodo Platform.
- Instructor-led: 8 hours (1 training day)
- On-demand: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
Previous experience with Denodo Platform 8.0. It's recommended to complete the Connecting and Combining Data with Denodo) course before enrolling in this course.
- Denodo Query Optimizer Overview
- Delegation to sources
- Static Optimizer
- Basic Static Optimizations
- Branch Pruning
- Alternative Wrappers
- Data Movement
- Dynamic Optimizer
- Memory Usage
- Detecting Bottlenecks
- Resource Manager
This course is available in English.
The On-demand version supports the following subtitles: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Portuguese.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
At your own pace:
- At on-demand training: $400 USD, £300, €350
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, €800
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $800 USD, £600, €700
* Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
** Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.